Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Covered buttons

I am working hard at trying to make being a work at home mum, work for me. So I have recently been looking at other things I could make and sell in my Etsy store. You may have read in previous posts how I love making covered buttons.

Covered buttons
  

They are a great stash buster and the perfect place to show case so of the lovely little prints I sell in my Spoonflower store.
Covered buttons
 You may or may not be aware that before you can list a design to be sold in Spoonflower you have to purchase a test swatch of the fabric to check the design.

Covered buttons
I have I pile of these test swatches at home as I now have over 90 different designs for sale in my Spoonflower store. They are only small and for some time I had been wondering what I could make with them.

Covered buttons
This I feel is the perfect solution!



Covered buttons
 So currently I have made two sets of covered buttons, one using my little bird fabric and the other using my apple orchard fabric. The buttons are mounted on card so they make a cute set to purchase for a crafty friend.

Covered buttons
 Don't my new labels looks great as well? I think they add a professional finish to the set of covered buttons. These button sets are now available from my Etsy store and they provide something truly unique featuring my custom designed fabric






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...