Saturday, 21 May 2016

Transport Redbubble collection

 As a mother of boys I am always looking for things to decorate their rooms that appeal to their interests and my sense of style. Posters are O.K, but soon end up falling off the wall and getting dog eared. So the perfect solution for me is a framed Art print. What could be nicer than this busy seas print for a toddlers room?

Fun soft furnishings can often be hard to find, especially if you want something that isn't the latest cartoon crazy and will date rapidly. This busy traffic cushion cover is the perfect solution and would look great in a bedroom or playroom.

Or for your bigger kids, how about this country traffic mug? There is a free coordinating cross stitch pattern here on my blog. Why not stitch up a matching mug cosy or coaster to make the perfect gift.



Or for someone who likes a faster pace, why not buy them a racing cars mug. 
Demolition is a game that has always proved very popular in our house hold and I know my boys would love to have a set of these diggers, dumpers and demolition cushions for the playroom.

Kids starting school soon? The perfect solution for not loosing their PE kit, take it in this busy traffic drawstring bag.

All the designs featured here can be bought on a variety of products from my Redbubble store, please stop by and check out my transport collection and others.





    


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...