Friday, 9 October 2015

Fabric Pumpkins


Decorating for Autumn (fall) isn't something that I have really done before. But since moving into our new house and inheriting some lovely pieces of furniture I couldn't resist adding a little seasonal decoration around the house.



I made these pumpkins from scrap fabrics I had that all had a orange /brown accent to them. They are so easy to make, basically using a gathered circle, stuffed and decorated with yarn and a felt stalk.


My favorite piece of furniture is this beautiful side table. I think it was originally designed to be a dressing table but we have it in our living room. I've teamed my fabric pumpkins with brown glass, crystal bowl and decanter and gold tea light hangers that we had as table decorations when we got married.



Don't they look cute? I might add a table runner to go with them as I still have some scraps left.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...