Saturday, 3 October 2015

Cross stitch Christmas pudding alphabet


 I was so excited to hear that my Christmas Pudding alphabet from my Etsy store was going to featured in this months issue of Cross stitch Crazy magazine. It is one of my favorite publications and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy.


The excitement didn't fail me and they did a lovely right up about my pattern.

I am not one to argue with them it adorable pattern is just perfect for adding the finishing touches to your festive decor. 

They are easy to stitch up using only full count stitches and a whole bunch of them can be made in an evening.


Just see how cute they look as individual gift tags. 


If you are interested in buying this pattern it is available via my Etsy store for the bargain price of £3.00.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...