Friday, 5 June 2015

Free Cross stitch toadstool motif.

Free Cross stitch toadstool motif.

I have been doing a lot of stitching recently, I seem to have reignited my passion for stitching and have been putting a lot of hours in. Maybe that it is lighter in the evenings now and I can see better for longer. 


Free Cross stitch toadstool motif.

So with all that said, I have been looking at my free patterns and stitching up some of my favorites. This one came back to my attention after someone commented on it when they saw it in my cross stitch patterns page. It's such a cute pattern and can be stitched up in under an hour. (If you have piece and quiet!)

Free Cross stitch toadstool motif.
It's a great little pattern and you can just download the PDF and get stitching straight away. It only uses four colours and a little bit of Aida, so it's a great project for using up ends of floss that I know you all keep.
Free Cross stitch toadstool motif.

If you want to download the pattern just click on the link above and it will take you to the pattern page, or if you fancy stitching something else. Have a look at my cross stitch patterns page, there is something for every occasion and they are all free.
Free Cross stitch toadstool motif.

I really enjoyed stitching up this little motif, but didn't want it to be left as an unfinished project so I mounted the design onto a self covered button kit that I had knocking around in my craft drawer. I liked it so much that I've been wearing it as a badge on my green jacket, just fixed with a lapel pin. I think it looks very spring like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...