Gluten free No cook fudge recipe
- 200g butter softened
- 200g condensed milk
- 800g icing sugar
- Place the softened butter in a large mixing bowl and beat in the condensed milk.
- Slowly add the icing sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Once all the icing sugar has been combined with the butter and condensed milk, spoon into a 23cm square tin.
- Press down with a back of a spoon to smooth it in the tin.
- Chill overnight.
- Once chilled cut into small squares.
- Pack into cellophane bags for gifts.
If kept chilled it will keep for up to two weeks.