Monday, 13 April 2015

Handmade butterfly Mother's day card - How to.

Handmade butterfly Mother's day card - How to.
I have received some lovely comments about my card making, so I thought I would share another design I created for my Mother's day card making course. It's simple but effective perfect for anyone to start making cards.
Handmade butterfly Mother's day card - How to.
To make the butterfly card.
  1. First fold an A5 card from cream card stock.
  2. Then tear a smaller rectangle from butterfly print scrap booking paper.
  3. Glue this to your card.
  4. Cut two more butterfly motifs from the remaining paper.
  5. Mount them using double sided foam pads on to the butterfly paper.
  6. Add gel flower stickers at three corners.
  7. Add a ribbon look piece of card trim across the bottom left hand corn and trim any excess to finish. 

Handmade butterfly Mother's day card - How to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...