Saturday, 28 February 2015

Christening, baptism, new baby, gift, cross stitch buttons capital 'A'

I just wanted to share with you a few of the new patterns I have been working on. They are inspired by all the button art work I have been seeing recently. I think they would make great gifts for welcoming a new baby or celebrating their baptism. I've started working on the whole alphabet but for now here are the 'A's. Each 'A' is created out of a range of button sizes and is stitched in either a range of pink or blue tones. The patterns are available for instant download on my etsy store and at £2.00 they are really a bargin when you want to make something special for the new person in your life.
Christening, baptism, new baby, gift, cross stitch buttons capital A

Christening, baptism, new baby, gift, cross stitch buttons capital A

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...