Saturday, 15 February 2014

Sketching using stitch on handmade paper

I have been having another look back through some sketchbook of mine recently. I find it always interesting to look at old work and think about it in new contexts. These pages are from some work I did at the Worcester porcelain factory museum and I like the way I have taken my early sketch and developed it onto handmade paper using stitch. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed making and using handmade paper and I am sure that William would love to have a go at making some. I also like the idea of stitch on other materials and would like to do some more work in this method. Perhaps some Easter decorations? 
Sketching using stitch on handmade paper


Sketching using stitch on handmade paper


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...