|Sweet Saturday - Chocolate brownies recipe|
To make Chocolate brownies you will need:
125g dark chocolate
300g soft brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
150g self raising flour
25g cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c gas mark 4 and grease and line a 16cm by 26cm baking tin.
- Put the margarine and chocolate in a mixing bowl over a saucepan of water to melt. Once melted take off the heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the egg mix and fold gently in.
- Add the cooled chocolate and fold in.
- Pour mixture in the baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then cut into squares.
Sweet Saturday - Chocolate brownies recipe