Monday, 24 June 2013

Made on Monday # 11 - Work in progress voile window panel

Made on Monday # 11 - Work in progress voile window panel
I thought I'd share something with you today that I am currently working on. It's hopefully going to be a window panel for my study and it's made out of samples that I made whilst at University. I think the project was a collaboration unit with print based around the work of William Morris. Hence why there are so many floral motifs. Any way when we moved house I hated the fact that yet again I was dragging huge piles of work that I had created from one loft to another and made a determined vow to myself that I shouldn't let all that hard work just sit up there and be neglected. So this is my first project to start re-using my uni work. 

The piecing together plan - trying to get a balance of colour.
Made on Monday # 11 - Work in progress voile window panel
 Joining the panels and finishing the edges.
Made on Monday # 11 - Work in progress voile window panel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...