Friday, 25 January 2013

Christmas tree cross stitched decorations

I've just picked up a great book from the library and it had so many lovely motifs for Christmas inside I was inspired to start making the decorations for the new baby's advent calendar  If nothing else you can call me organised. So I started last night and here are the first five motifs I've stitched. I've adapted some of the colours to suit my personal tastes and what embroidery thread I had in my bag! I'll back them with scraps of Christmas fabric I've got in my stash and some red and gold ribbon to hang them from. I'll add more pictures as I sew them. Only another 19 to go!
                                    


Christmas tree cross stitched decorations

Christmas tree cross stitched decorations

Christmas tree cross stitched decorations

Christmas tree cross stitched decorations

Christmas tree cross stitched decorations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...