Sunday, 12 February 2012

Half term!!

Bumblebee cakes - we even made the cake mixture stripy!! 
Coconut buns - great British bake off














So pleased that half term has finally come around. It's felt like a long slog from Christmas to here, what with the dark early mornings and the terrible weather. Not to mention the OFSTED visit. Now it's here I can hardly wait to start making with William. He has already requested a visit to the craft shop and wants to make some banana scones. I also want to get all romantic and am planning on putting my new Big shot in to action making a heart garland. Looking at all our plans you'd think we'd been out of action since Christmas but not so... I've been working my way through the new great British bake off book and inventing some of my own recipes.
Christmas and marzipan shortbread - Great British bake off
Classic Victoria sponge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...