Here are my top ten tips for getting your work seen and bought! On Redbubble.
1. Fill in all your info
This may seem really obvious but some people don't. You have got to get people interested in you and your brand. Tell them what makes your work special, tell them where else they could see your work, tell them your skills and promote yourself!
2. Link all your social media
Redbubble makes it easy for you to link up your blog, facebook page, twitter, Instagram, tumblr and pinterest sites. If you haven't already done this, then do. People love to see more of your workspace, work in progress, sketchbooks and pictures of your cat!
3. Embed the portfolio code in your blog. You can find it in your account settings - promote - embed code.
4. Join groups. A great way to connect with fellow artists that share similar passions. There is literally something for everyone.
5.Enter challenges. Stuck in a designing rut? Haven't had any views on your shop recently. Try the challenges. It'll inspire you to create new work, look back at old work and have fun. I often join in challenges, they keep me buzzed about my work, make me design things I wouldn't normally and there is nothing better than getting your work featured :)
6. Join the facebook group
Like I've said, it's all about community.
8. Join in redbubble create competitions. I follow redbubblecreate on Instagram and I love joining in on the fun themes and competitions they run. It's a bit of fun and gets you seen by a wider audience.
9. Spread the love, got other artists you love? Why not tell your fans about them, like and comment on peoples work, who you genuinely love and hopefully them might send some love your way.
10. Finally, add new designs regularly. Keep your portfolio up to date with your most recent work. It means people will want to come back and take a look at what's new and encourages you to keep working. Your work will only get better. Occasionally take a look back through your portfolio too and review it? Is it all good? If there is work there that doesn't best represent you don't be afraid to delete it. You might also find some hidden gems you forgot about and you can remind the world how great they are!